The player auction list for the 14th season of the Indian Premier League (IPL) was officially announced on Thursday. A total of 292 cricketers would pass under the hammer in the next mini-auction that is scheduled to take place in Chennai on February 18.
Last month, the eight franchises submitted the list of players they have retained for IPL 2021.
Among the players hired by Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) are Devdutt Padikkal, who scored 473 runs last season, Washington Sundar, Navdeep Saini, and Mohammed Siraj, all of whom impressed in white during India’s historic victory in the test series. in Australia.
Captain Virat Kohli along with stalwarts AB de Villiers and Yuzvendra Chahal have also been retained.
Royal Challengers Bangalore’s retained players and remaining purse:
- Number of players: 14
- Available slot: 11
- Overseas slot: 3
- Total money spent: Rs 49.10 cr
- Salary cap available: Rs 35.90 cr
Salary of players retained by RCB for IPL 2021:
- Virat Kohli – ₹17 crore
- AB de Villiers – ₹11 crore
- Devdutt Padikkal – ₹20 lakh
- Yuzvendra Chahal – ₹6 crore
- Washington Sundar – ₹3.2 crore
- Navdeep Saini – ₹3 crore
- Mohammed Siraj – ₹2.6 crore
- Joshua Philippe – ₹20 lakh
- Pavan Deshpande – ₹20 lakh
- Shahbaz Ahmed – ₹20 lakh
- Adam Zampa – ₹4 crore
- Kane Richardson – ₹4 crore